Nios DelEd Exam Form, Last Date & Fees (Apply Online Registration) : All the student of D.El.Ed Course 2017-19 under National Institute of Schooling. Only few days remaining Your First Semester Examination 2018. Here in this article I am going to share full information about NIOS DelEd Exam Form, DElEd Exam Fees, Nios Exam form Apply Online Registration & Last Date. So hurry up
- DElEd Assignment 506, 507, 508 & 509/510 Question Answer
- DElEd Assignment Cover Page 506, 507, 508 & 509/510
- NIOS DElEd Study Material 506, 507, 508 & 509/510
New Update → the Last date for submission extended up to 23rd March 2018
NIOS DElEd Exam Form Date
The concerned teachers are requested to must Complete their Registration form cum Application form for appearing in first semester examination. NIOS has already announced the date of online registration of 1st semester Exam form that is 15th Februay 2018 & link is available now for registration on official website dled.nios.ac.in/ . Here in this article i am going to share step by step process to Apply online for DelEd Exam Form.
Submitting Assignment is Compulsory for all the student of D.El.Ed. If you have’t Complete your Assignment yet then you must see below article to Prepare your Assignment properly
- How to Write Nios D.El.Ed Home Assignment 2018
- How to Create DElEd Assignment Cover Page and Download Sample Page
- Nios Deled Assignment Submission Last date
- Downoad Nios D. El. Ed. Solve Assignment Answer First Year
D.El.Ed. NIOS Exam Fees
|Notification||DElEd 1st Sem Exam|
|Course||501, 502 & 503|
|DElEd Exam Date Form||15th February 2018 to 6th March 2018|
|Late Fee date||7th to 15th March 2018|
|NIOS DElEd Exam Fees||250/- each course|
|DelEd Exam Form Link||Visit here|
The Examination form for the Course 501,502 and 503 is accepted till 6.3.2018 without Late Fee i.e Rs. 250/- for each course. official sites of NIOS is www.nios.ac.in or www.dled.nios.ac.in
Nios deled Exam Form Fill up | How to Apply Online Registration ?
Step -1 : Log on to NIOS official site http://dled.nios.ac.in/AttendanceLogin/improvementexam.aspx
Step -2 : Now Enter your Enrollment No. and click on “Submit”
Step -3 : Your Details will appear on Top like Name, Father Name, Percentage and categories
- Step – 1 : Select your medium
- Step – 2 : Select “NO” from the option below. If you are examining the 12th improvement then you have to select “YES”.
- Step – 3 : Click on Submit.
Step -4 : At very next page, Click on Make Payment.
Fee @ Rs. 250/- each Subjects 250*3 = 750/- Total
Step -5 : Now Select your suitable payment option and make payment successfully.
That’s it, Done. Your payment status will appear.
Please Share this post with friends on Facebook & WhatsApp Group. Sharing is Carning