True Balance, the pioneer in managing Prepaid Balance and Recharges, has also enabled Utility Bill Payments. After Gift Card and payments through BHIM UPI, the latest feature added are True PayLater & Recharge Loan. True Balance is a Credit-based payment option that lets you Recharge/Pay bills in 3 easy installments, in 20 days. Also, gets you higher Cashback and True PayLater payment option for making your Recharges & Bill Payments simpler. Buy a service on credit right away & pay later in 10 days.
True PayLater is our new feature that allows you to buy a True Balance product by paying a 10% service fee in the beginning. Rest of the amount can be paid within 10 days. The service fee is subject to change.
About True Pay Later
Its is a service that allows you to pay for your plan purchased on the True Balance App in 10 days (not immediately). However, you can buy any plan using this service within your Credit Limits that is pre-decided based on your usage of our App. After paying the complete amount, you will also be rewarded with the industry’s best Cashback *
Latest Feature: Recharge Loan
- A credit-based payment option for making Recharges/Bill payments in 3 easy installments
- Buy a Service right away & pay in 20 days
- Get 25% Cashback* on your final (3rd) payment
- Avail a service right away
- Pay the service fee first & outstanding amount in 10 days
- Get exciting cashback too!
How to Use?
With this service, users can not only avail True Balance services such as one-tap payment of electricity bills, gas bills, phone and DTH recharges in easy payments, but can also enjoy a host of other benefits.
Tap on “Recharge” & Select Service>> Select the Plan & proceed>> Choose PayLater Service fee first.
On Successful Payment, Get Exciting Cashback>> Tap on Pay >>to Pay the outstanding amount, tap on Pay Later in Recharge Tab
- -Maximum Cashback that you can get through True PayLater service is Rs. 150.
- -Cashback will not be paid, when the payment is overdue by 3 days.
Visit here for full T&C http://truebalance.io/terms-of-service-paylater/
Source – https://truebalance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024628072