NIOS DElEd re-conduct of 3rd Examination (506-507) in West Bengal: Hello everyone, Welcome back to http://niosdeled.com. As you all know NIOS has published, Public Notice for cancellation of D.El.Ed Examination in the state of West Bengal (Source). This is in continuation of the Public Notice, the 3rd D.El.Ed. Examination conducted in the state West Bengal in the Course Code 506 and 507 help on 20.12.2018 and 21.12.2018 has been canceled. So, All the candidate of NIOS DElEd from West Bengal, This post is especially for you. Here in this article, I am going to share DElEd Re-Conduct 3rd Exam Datesheet. Scroll down for more info
NIOS DElEd Re-Conduct 3rd Exam Date Sheet for 506 507 in West Bengal
NIOS DElEd Re-Conduct 3rd Exam Date Sheet for 506 507 in West Bengal has released on NIOS official website http://dled.nios.ac.in. The Exam going to held on Sunday 3rd February 2019. 506 Understanding Children in inclusive context from morning 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 507 Community & Elementry Education from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
|NIOS DElEd||Exam Datesheet|
|D.El.Ed 3rd Exam Datesheet PDF||Download|
|DElEd Re-Conduct 3rd Exam Admit Card||Download here|
This is to notify that the re-conduct of 3rd D.El.Ed. Examination will be held as per details are given below
Download NIOS DElEd Admit Card for Re-Conduct 3rd Exam
The Hall Ticket/Intimation Letter in respect of the candidates registered for the 3rd D.El.Ed. Examination available on NIOS website i.e. www.nios.ac.in / http://dled.nios.ac.in/ You can download Admit Card/Hall Ticket followed by below steps
All the eligible can download Admit Card/Hall Ticket by Entering Enrollment Number and Date of Birth following by below steps. You can Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket followed by below steps to Download your Admit Card.
- Step: 1 – Visit the official website of NIOS DLED Exam which is dled.nios.ac.in (Direct Link)
- Step: 2 – You will see a notification “Hall ticket/Intimation card for the Examination scheduled on 3rd February 2019 (506-507) in West Bengal“
- Step: 3 – Now Click on it
- Step: 4 – As a result, it will open a page in front of you
- Step: 5 – Now enter details asked in the form of your registration number and date of birth
- Step: 6 – Then click on the submit button
That’s it, Done. Your Admit Card will Appear. Now print a hard copy of the admit card for further use.
Information Regarding Hall Ticket
- Download Hall Ticket from Official website dled.nios.ac.in only.
- Candidates Should carry the I card issued by NIOS and the print out of the Hall Ticket/Intimation card without which the candidates will not be allowed to enter into the Examination Hall
- Apart from the I card and the Hall ticket, candidates should carry one valid Photo ID Proof issued by the Government to enter into the Examination Hall.
NIOS DElEd re-conduct Exam Date sheet for 3rd Exam
So, That’s it for Today Guys. Hope you found all the information helpful to you. Still, if you have any doubt, Please free to ask in the comment section below. We love to help you. Don’t forget to share this article with your Friends and Family on WhatsApp & Facebook Group. Thank You.