Preparing NIOS DElEd School Based Activities is also important like Assignment. Here NiosDelEd.com back again with this important topic. In this article, we will discuss NIOS DElEd School Base Activates, NIOS SBA 511 Practical Work, SBA 511.1 case study, 511.1 case study of a child, NIOS case study format, NIOS 511 case study etc. With the help of this blog, we try our best to all un-trained teacher of diploma course under NIOS. If you haven’t prepared your DElEd School Based Activities or have doubt how to create. Then don’t worry this article till end to know everything about SBA
511 School Based Activities | DelEd NIOS SBA Practical Work
The whole of activities involves 120 study hours. The role of the School base activities SBA in DElEd is more than D.el.ed Assignment. It is to be done only by staying in your school. It is compulsory to learn all the activities that you complete in the school. Total 100 mark will given for completing 3 credits. The school in which you are studying is to prepare SBA in the same school. To get the assessment of DElEd School Based Activities, you can get help from the principal or supervisor.Must Check
- Download NIOS DElEd SBA Cover Page
- DElEd Assignment Cover Page for 504 & 505
- NIOS DElEd Exam Date 2018
- How to Make NIOS SBA Assignment
- Download NIOS DElEd Admit Card 2018 | Hall Ticket
|511.1||Case study of a school child||1 Credit(30 study hours)||30 marks|
|511.2||Maintenance of school/class records and registers||1.5 Credit(45 study hours)||35 marks|
|511.2.1||Preparation of progress report of the pupils|
|511.2.2||Anecdotal Record (based on specific observation)|
|511.2.3||Maintenance of Lesson Diary/Notes|
|511.2.4||Preparation of schedule and conducting arrangement/substitute class schedule and
conducting substitute classes.
|511.2.5||Preparation of record of library, laboratory and sports activities for pupils|
|511.3||Contribution to School programmes||1.5 Credit(45 study hours)||35 marks|
|511.3.1||Organizing morning assembly and other assemblies and preparing a report of the process
and outcome achieved
|511.3.2||Reportingthe process of PTA/MTA/SMC (School Management Committee) meeting and
|511.3.3||Organisation of social festivals in the schools|
|511.3.4||Organization of Annual sports or Annual day of the school|
|511.3.5||Organisation of Excursion/fields visit|
Note → The activities need be conducted from October to March in the school itself)
How to Prepare NIOS DElEd SBA Case Study 511 Practical Work?
- The whole of activities involves 120 study hours
- Minimum 20 pages needed for prepare DELED Case Study Format.
- Student’s problem – Finding problems – have to identify.
- The problem should be related to the student’s education.
- There can be many reasons for the problem of the student.
- The purpose of studying the problem of the student is to prepare notes.
- The type of problem of the student is to be described in detail.
- Many tendencies have to be organized to find the student’s right problem.
- Preparation of a report for efforts made to resolve the problem.
- Conclusion – Results – Preparation of file about follow-up work. Visit here to know more about SBA
NIOS DElEd SBA dled.nios.ac.in
School based experiences activities provide you firsthand exposure to the systematic schooling procedure. It enables you to develop your own understanding of the realities of working with mentors and children in school situations. You will carry out scientific observation in school setting under the supervision of mentors/supervisor who is asked to guide your performance. School based activities enable you to develop the professional expertise and understanding as a Qualified Teacher in a practical sense.
DElEd School Based Activities
The whole of activities involves 120 study hours and 100 mark will be given for completing this Activities. In this, there is a need to do school based activities while staying between the students. All PDF Format Downloading link has given below. So, just checkout
511.1 Case study of a school child 1 Credit(30 study hours) 30 marks
511.2 Maintenance of school/class records and registers 1.5 Credit (45 study hours) 35 marks
- 511.2.1 Preparation of progress report of the pupils
- 511.2.2 Anecdotal Record (based on specific observation)
- 511.2.3 Maintenance of Lesson Diary/Notes
- 511.2.4 Preparation of schedule and conducting arrangement/substitute class schedule and
conducting substitute classes.
- 511.2.5 Preparation of record of library, laboratory and sports activities for pupils
511.3 Contribution to School programmes 1.5 Credit(45 study hours) 35 marks
- 511.3.1 Organizing morning assembly and other assemblies and preparing a report of the process
and outcome achieved
- 511.3.2 Reporting the process of PTA/MTA/SMC (School Management Committee) meeting and
- 511.3.3 Organisation of social festivals in the schools
- 511.3.4 Organization of Annual sports or Annual day of the school
- 511.3.5 Organisation of Excursion/fields visit
DElEd School Based Activities NIOS Case Study Format PDF Download
Case Study format Personal Contact Programme (PCP) & Practical Manuals (SBA, WBA, PT) PDF file available on NIOS Official website nios.ac.in/ or you can also Download by clicking on the direct download link.
To print Case study format. Simply find the of the page where the form available, Just click on Ctrl + P and enter page number which you want to print. Use Google Chrome browser for a better experience.